Tuesday, December 30

Work Christmas Party

Right after Paul's Christmas party for work, we got really busy preparing for Christmas; and I forgot to do a post on it! So...here it is!

We went to a beautiful Bed and Breakfast out in Pine Level, Alabama (not too too far from us) owned by the company's business developer. We had a delicious dinner in a relaxed environment with about 15 other employees and their spouses (and children).

There was a wonderful train circling their Christmas tree that Addie found fascinating. It did, however, remind me why I never really got into trains as a child even though my brother had his fair share of them: 1.) I'm a girl and 2.) I truly dislike re-railing a derailed train! Making sure every single wheel (there's like 8 of them for each car) is exactly in place on the tracks because if not, you have to start all over! None-the-less, of course I did so a dozen or so times so Addie could enjoy the choo choo train!



She loved looking at the tree!

and of course she loves sitting with her Daddy!

After dinner, Diane reluctantly eagerly held Addie for us! It was funny to watch them from across the table! It's amazing what we'll do to entertain a baby...
napkin please!

(I think she might have been thinking here: "haha! and you thought I had it rough with Ellie! Just you wait!")

or maybe I'd just prefer the spoon.

nah...that plate looks much more appealing!

Maybe if I hide they'll leave me here, and I can go home with my Aunt Di and Uncle Tim!

...where's Addie???

There she is!!! ...and I'll take that tablecloth too please!

I know, I know. You're my Aunt Di and you're way fun! There are a lot of computer nerds in this room, Daddy included (he said that)! We don't fall into that category, now do we! ;)

So maybe these computer nerds aren't so bad! I like this one about as much as my Daddy!
Addie and Tim

One of the women Paul works with brought her little boy. He was too cute and so polite!

We had a great time visiting with everyone. Addie was pretty laid back most of the night...but then again, she had her Aunt Di to entertain her the whole time!

3 comments:

  1. Ok I may require that you get approval before posting pics of me ever again! I think that EXTREMELY scary face I am making is a result of dodging Addie's spoon...but still! That night was so much fun because I got to play with her the whole time! I love the picture of just her eyes, sliding up under the table! My arms definitely got a workout :) Tim and I still laugh when we remember how Addie, who is 100% movement and energy, suddenly sat still with wide eyes and rapt attention the entire time Bill talked! We might need to record his voice so that you and Paul can get a minute's rest sometimes! She is an amazing baby who brightens the day of everyone she meets--ESPECIALLY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness... Those eyes get me every time. What a stinkin' cutie she is!!!

    Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday!

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! She is starting to look more and more like her mommy!! We love and miss you! Happy New year! - Julie

    ReplyDelete