Wednesday, December 31

Christmas Night at the Becks

Ok...so I decided right before we went out tonight that I needed to publish all of my Christmas posts before the New Year. And here they are!!! (4 in one day plus a Wordless Wednesday and Prayer Request post...I think it's a record!)

Our final stop of the day was at the Becks, some longtime dear friends of our family! Addie had a blast eating crackers and visiting with all the fun people there, especially her 1st babysitter Kathryn!



The Becks gave Addie an ornament with strict orders for her parents to let her play with it! So...we did! Right here and there! She did enjoy sitting with John-the-Beck and playing with her new bell!



And that's it...our Christmas. All 6 days of it! From Augusta to Atlanta to Montgomery with several stops in each city! It was quite the whirlwind, but it was wonderful to spend Addie's very 1st Christmas with great family and friends!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment