I recently read some great advice about taking pictures: "shoot like there's no tomorrow." Fortunately I took that advice and out of the over 800 pictures I took, I have found a few I liked :)
--------------------------------------------------------
We had a great time in Augusta. Our 1st few nights/days there we spent with Addie's Grandpa (Mike). She's his 1st little girl, and I believe he's completely smitten with her! I can't wait for her cousin to be born in March, and we'll get to see him with two baby girls! He gets a kick out of me taking pictures, hoping that I will get the perfect one for him to show the women he works with the proof of what a handsome (and fabulous) Grandpa he is!I love how Addie is looking at her crazy Uncle Jay here
Addie's Grandpa decided that he needed a camera! Of course, I jumped on that, found him one online, sent him the link; and by the next time we came to visit, he had one! Now the story has changed...that I made him spend money on a new camera. Hmmmm...well, as you can see from the picture below...it takes great pictures and he's constantly using it! Maybe he did buy this camera of his own volition after all! :)
Mommy, Uncle Jay, Aunt Millie, Daddy
Of course she found the stool and started to pull up. Her aunt Millie held onto the top of the stool so it wouldn't topple over, and Daddy spotted her from behind so she didn't topple over!
Playing with Christmas presents is so much fun...for everyone!
Addie ate lunch with us at the big table...carrots, turkey, dressing, potatoes, and cranberries...yummy! Oh...and juice :)
Addie definitely still looks like her Daddy, and although some have attempted to claim her eyes as theirs, her Daddy and I still maintain that they are mine!
...this is such a Mommy look


.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment