It got worse this morning. Clue #1: she fell asleep on the way home from dropping her Daddy off at work. She's usually raring to go and eager for breakfast. Not today. Clue #2: she napped for almost 2 hours. She's a 30-45 minute cat napper on an average day. And when she woke up, she was burning up! I thought it was because she'd been all cozy in her bed, and I was just cold. Nope...she definitely had a fever:
So what is it? Well...thankfully it's not RSV or bronchitis or even allergies (she's too young, I think). It is, however, a nasty cold followed by Addie's very first ear infection. :( This is one first I could do without; as well as the
She's the BEST sick baby I've ever seen! She was an angel at the doctor (no tears even)! We're quite thankful she hasn't had an ear infection up until this point (given the number her mommy had). We just hope she feels back to her normal perky self soon!
Poor little baby! I hope she feels better soon and you all can get more sleep! Ear infections are NO fun! Savannah had 3 in the first 6 months of her life and luckily-knock on wood- hasn't had one since! We will be thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery! Lots of love- Julie
ReplyDeleteI am sitting with my morning coffee just checking in with you and Addie...so sad to see her feeling so punky. Hope she starts feeling better and to sleep through the night again soon and you get some rest. As much as I love the holidays it is a terrible time of year for viruses. love you, margaret
ReplyDeleteYuck!! I'm so sorry that Addie's got an ear infection. If anybody knows how that goes, it's us! Is she feeling better today?
ReplyDelete