Tuesday, December 2

Thanksgiving Part 1

Our Thanksgiving really did have 3 parts...so here's the 1st blog entry about Addie's 1st Thanksgiving!

We alternate where we spend Thanksgiving day; and this year was with my family. After playing things by ear right up until the last few days, we decided to have dinner at the House at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Montgomery. When my grandmother (Maw Maw) was alive but could no longer cook, we would all go to the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta for Thanksgiving. While this wasn't the Ritz, they had a yummy buffet with all the fixings plus some! Addie ate bits of turkey, sweet potatoes, carrots, and don't forget the cheerios! We all (except Addie) topped it off with pecan pie and vanilla ice cream! Yummy!

As you can see, Addie thoroughly enjoyed herself; and she even figured out the easiest way to drink her bottle while sitting in a high chair...another 1st.

We got some great pictures with the 3 of us, but I'm saving those for Christmas cards!

Addie loves her Rie Rie!

Since I'm usually behind the camera, it was good to get in front of it and get a picture with me and Addie.


so funny!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all but especially pic with bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is getting so big! Hope you guys had a great holiday! Love and miss you!! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...two comments in one day. It's like I don't have anything else to do except read your blog! :-) I absolutely adore the picture of Addie laughing. She's a jolly little thing!
    Love to all,
    allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!! Going even a week without seeing Addie just eats at me because she changes so much! I'm hopelessly addicted to the blog now :) and Rie Rie's hair looks wonderful!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete