I unfortunately (again, due to my lack of knowledge), had my camera set too dark...so I've had to edit the heck out of the pictures I took. But here are a few from the night...
Grandpa and Daddy
.jpg)
Addie is about 2 weeks older than her cousin (that'd be her 1st cousin once removed) Adeline. There was a huge difference in their size though (bc Addie's a little on the tall side). Adeline was very laid back and Addie was incredibly high strung! She was so excited to get to play with Adeline...a little too excited to the point that she ended up hitting Adeline as she waved her arms up and down!
what a look! & do you see who's hand is reaching in there to grab the toy?!?

Fortunately, Adeline could hold her own! Can you tell how excited Addie is here? We definitley have a leader not a follower on our hands...advantages and disadvantages I am sure!
Albert relaxing as the party winds down.
Adeline had the cutest little wave!
Adeline had the cutest little wave!
Abbey got to come downstairs and join the party at the end. She stuck pretty close to her Mommy and Daddy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment