I did not take over 250 pictures with my new lens in less than 8 hours. I'd never be that totally obsessed with something! I didn't keep my camera right by my side all day to catch the best pictures of Addie and others. I didn't excitedly go to CVS with my father-in-law and his girlfriend to print off some of these pictures on our pseudo Christmas day. I'm not such a total dork. Nope...not me!
My mother did not buy my husband boys extra large undershirts instead of mens extra large undershirts. There's no way she'd overlook something that big, even if they were found in the same section! She'd also never inform me of this and in the same breath tell me it needed to go on my "Not Me!" Monday post...but it had to wait until next week! I'd never have my whole family trained to help me prepare my "Not Me!" posts! Nope...not me! :)
We did not load up baby gear, Christmas presents, the baby, us, and a dog to begin our five day tour de Christmas. I did not pack the presents so the bows would not get squished. I'd never be so concerned about bows! We did not have to return home to get some very important items like an ipod, lip balm, a dog brush...oh, and diaper rash cream and tylenol for emergencies. Our dog did not attempt to crawl into the front seat over the car seat. We will not be spending four nights in Augusta: two nights at Paul's dad's and two nights at his mom's house, 12 hours in Atlanta, and back to Montgomery to spend Christmas day with my mom and afternoon with my dad! We'd never have to go that many places in only 5 days! Nope...not us!
We did not go to Alltel and demand a new phone because my Treo was so dysfunctional! We did not spend 3 hours copying my addresses into the new phone only to realize the desktop program would transfer them for us then to only discover there was a file corrupted that kept freezing the transfer. Then...my computer savy husband certainly did not spend 30 minutes ghetto rigging the program to make it work. No normal average person could have figured it out! And...my phone did not completely and totally die the next morning. Nope...
I did not stay up until 2:30am Friday night in order to finish Addie's 9 month blog post. Nope...not me!
Now being the week before Christmas, I know there are things you've not done. So...tell all and you'll feel much better! Make sure to check out MckMama's blog as well!
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment