Last week, I turned around and saw this.

Then she up and did this:
(these are short)
video 1(no, I promise I wasn't calling her Abbey...Abbey had just walked by :)
video 2(yes, she does appear to bop her chin at the end...but there were no long lasting effects :)
And today she
begged to do this, refusing to sit down:

But what amazes me is that she can now do this...with one hand AND for about 2-3 seconds with NO hands!!! She'll even catch herself by grabbing onto whatever she's been holding onto if she starts to fall!

again...
pause button anyone?
I LOVE IT! It won't be anytime, Anna. It makes me sad remembering Abby at that age...she's such a big girl now. If you find one of those PAUSE buttons, buy one for me! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you and hope Addie's feeling better!
allison
Addie is absolutely gorgeous! Love reading your blogs. You are so creative! What is your email address? I would love to reconnect with you!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! What a big girl! You positively MUST continue to post more videos! We LOVE them! She is such a doll and getting so big! It seems like just yesterday Savannah was at that stage!! Where does the time go? It is exciting and sad all at the same time! Don't ya just wish you could keep em small forever! Have a great weekend! Hope she feels better soon! Those fever viruses are so yucky! Hug her for us! Love ya!-Julie
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY understand wanting a pause button. Cady is now standing up in her crib and pulling up on everything too. WOW, things just got more interesting, huh?
ReplyDelete