Sunday, December 21

New Camera Lens

I've been itching for a new lens for my camera and got it from my father-in-law today! I admittedly could not put my camera down. I totally dorked out...but had a blast! This is basically the difference between my new and old lens (although these were both taken with my new lens). I won't go into detail (i'm not sure i could explain it all anyway)...but you can see the difference here:
new and old
Here are some of my favorites from the day! I didn't do much editing on these...and i'm learning how to use the lens (as you can see by some of the ones at the bottom of the page). Some are too dark. Others are too fuzzy. But overall...I'm totally pumped about learning how to take pictures with this new lens!

my favorite!
















a little too blurry...but I loved her eyelashes in this picture


sweet Abbey

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you and your camera efforts. You're doing great. Love the pics. Love you all. MOM/Marie/RieRie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! What lens did you end up going with? I can already tell such a big difference in your photos. I can't wait to see what you're doing once you've had it for a while. :-)
    Love you all,
    allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME pictures!! Enjoy your new toy!! You certainly have a beautiful test subject! She is gorgeous!! Love ya! -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which lens does that? I have a nice camera, but haven't quite figured out how to use it. The pics look great! That's the effect that I'm often wanting, but not sure how to get.

    ReplyDelete