Monday, December 1

Not Me Monday


I did not load dirty dishes into our dishwasher only to realize the current dishes in there were clean. And I certainly did not go ahead and keep loading it with dishes and rerun it! That would be a terrible waste of water, dish washing soap, and electricity! I'd never do such a thing!

My family has not been sick on and off for the past 3 weeks. My child certainly does not have another cold; and I do not let her nose get as gunky as possible before wiping it because she absolutely hates having her face wiped! I'd never use my shirt to do it either! She's not waking up an average of 5-7 times a night right now because she's so congested. Her Daddy and I are not struggling to stay awake during the day because of the mere 2-3 hour stretches of sleep we've had for the past few weeks. Nope...not us!

My mom did not offer to buy us a really nice kitchen trashcan for Christmas (because somehow the lid to our other trashcan did not mysteriously disappear) to help keep our dogs and future toddler out of our trash. She was certainly not all excited about getting us a finger-print-proof trashcan. Last week, she did not sadly inform me after visiting Bed Bath and Beyond that there was in fact no such thing as a finger-print-proof trashcan (as she held her thumb in the air). I of course did not give her the famous daughter "huh?" look. Because to my mom this certainly must not mean that the trashcan would have the capabilities to recognize your finger-print thus keeping your animals and upcoming toddler out of the trashcan (and husband too)! As my husband pointed out though, I'm not sure we'd actually want that type of computer system in our trashcan. Who knows what would not happen when it did not malfunction! Not us!

And...my 8 month old is certainly not better at doing push ups than either her Mommy or Daddy! She's only 8 months old. There's no way her stomach muscles are stronger than ours! And she's certainly not so close to power crawling that it's scary! Nope, not her!
we'll work on form later!

so funny!

Now...do leave a comment and share what you did not do this past week! And make sure to visit MckMama's blog!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. That is so funny about the push ups. She is a cutie and the pictures are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey--I may have mentioned this to you before, but have you tried the Vicks Vapor-Plugs? (I think that's the name) We plug one in as close to Iz's head as possible and shut the door to her room. It doesn't get her back to 100%, but it DEFINITELY helps her sleep better. From one sleep-deprived Mommy to another... :-)
    Love you,
    al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I love the dishes in the dishwasher...I have definitely NOT done that (eh-hem) :)

    Addie is a beautiful girl! What a fun blog to read!

    ReplyDelete