My dogs (again) did not chew a corner off 3 of our guest towels. Then again...my husband wasn't the one who left them in the guest bathroom where we leave our dogs while we're away. That would be totally irresponsible on our part...right? And I didn't dare consider, even for a short second, that I'd like to 1.) make our dogs outside dogs or 2.) flat out give them away. I'd never think such a thing about our first babies. Nope, not me!
I did not get all sentimental as I labeled and packed up most of Addie's baby clothes to loan to her soon-to-be-cousin. Even though I knew I'd get all of it back, I didn't keep 1-2 onsies or outfits because they were just so tiny and cute. It didn't make me want another baby even just a tiny bit. Nope...not me!
I didn't cringe as I sat Addie in a highchair at Paul's work Christmas party. I did not consider pulling out a wetwipe and hand sanitizer and wiping it down. I'm not a germaphobe, and I don't have tendencies towards that when it comes to highchairs and shopping carts. I didn't tell my best friend it was ok for Addie to chew on the box she was holding but not the back of the chair she was sitting in. What is it with me and random surfaces? You know...the flu and cold germies can stay alive on surfaces for days! I am not totally paranoid about my child getting the flu or another fever virus! Nope...not me!
It is not 1:30am. I am not still awake. I have not stayed up for hours trying to figure out how to make my other blog one column because I don't have another blog...right? I'd never waste valuable sleep time like that! Nope...not me!
Now...head on over to MckMama's blog! Her "baby's" about to turn 4!
And...what did you not do this week? I know Diane has at least one "not me" she wants to share! ;) Happy Monday!
LOL! How about I am NOT sitting here at my computer at 1:45 a.m. reading your new email! And I definitely have not spent most of my working time tonight freaking out because there are only 4 days left to order on Amazon with standard shipping! My child does not have ANOTHER ear infection, and her eye has not been running since Saturday morning, making me wonder if she has pink eye...and my own eye is not getting irritated, causing me to wonder if I am a hypochondriac, or have internet shopping eye strain, or if I also have pink eye?? And, as Anna mentioned, I did NOT send my daughter up on stage for her very first dance recital wearing tennis shoes while I air-headedly clutched her ballet shoes in my lap. I would never do that!!!
ReplyDeleteThose were great!! Oh..I remember the "wipes" days!!
ReplyDeletewipe away, dear friend... it makes you feel better, so it's worth something!
ReplyDeletei did not methodically dunk & rinse EVERY toy in my house saturday morning after 8 kiddos came to play... i am not deathly afraid of the puking disease that everyone has gotten but my family.
my 2 year old is not wearing 3 pink bows, pink shirt, pink pants (with cupcakes), pink socks, pink shoes and is definitely NOT watching tv just because i don't have the energy to fight it right now! no- no way, not me. i'm perfect.