
Long story short...Santa came to our life group! One of the items auctioned at the Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner was an hour with Santa, and one of our life group (small group through church) members won it! So...Santa came to visit the kids tonight! Addie was an angel! I'm not sure she actually looked at Santa though. But as you can see, it didn't seem to phase her that we put her in a stranger's lap who had a big long beard and fuzzy hat! Should I be concerned...? Hmmm...but then again, Mommy and Daddy were right there in front of her :) She wiggled and bounced around so much that I was a little concerned Santa might drop her. Don't think Santa had as much experience with holding squirming babies as he did with older kiddos. I thought her expressions were pretty funny though!
Too cute...what a wonderful age to sit on Santa's lap. I put her on my screen saver and smile everytime I walk into the kitchen..margaret/gramma
ReplyDelete